- 1Marinate fish fillet with some salt and ground pepper for 15 minutes. Coat it with corn starch, shaking off excess.
- 2Heat 1 tbsp oil in a frypan over medium heat. Cook fish for 2-3 minutes each side until cooked through. Set aside.
- 3Bring a saucepan of water to the boil. Add celery and blanch for 1 minute or until half-cooked. Drain and set aside.
- 4Heat extra 1 tsp oil in a frypan and stir-fry ginger, celery, carrot and lily bulbs (optional) until lightly cooked.
- 5Add fish fillet, soy sauce, sesame oil and sugar and gently stir-fry. Combine ½ tsp corn starch with 2 tbsp water until you have a smooth paste. Add to pan and cook until heated through. Serve hot.