Seafood Noodle Stir Fry
Flavoured with the aromatic tang of wasabi this Japanese inspired stir fry can be created using any combination of seafood.
- 1Heat oil in an non-stick pan over a medium heat and sauté garlic and seafood for 2 minutes. Meanwhile in a separate bowl, soak udon noodles in hot water to loosen.
- 2Add the wasabi, lemon zest & juice, chili, parsley, sake and miso soup mix to the pan. Bring to the boil stirring.
- 3Drain noodles and add to pan, toss through until heated.
- 4Serve hot garnished with Japanese Chili pepper seasoning and a wedge of lemon.
- 5Note: A mixture of fish and seafood is delicious in this dish.