Somen Noodles with Three Color Vegetable Salad
Somen noodles are best served cold combined in a salad. Usually served with a dipping sauce, this 3 coloured vegetable salad combines fresh summer vegetables and a zesty asian dressing for a quick and simple meal.
- 1In a large bowl prepare salad dressing by whisking together lime juice, brown sugar, fish sauce and olive oil.
- 2Cook somen noodles as per packet instructions.
- 3Add noodles, carrot, capsicum, snow peas and chives to dressing, tossing to coat well.
- 4Divide salad between plates.
- 5Scatter over coriander leaves and serve.